Happy New Year! I got a call from my mother. She had called my former mother-in-law (who lives near my kids) and reported having seen them over the holidays. They're still alive. Sad to say, that's all I know about my kids. Their cell phones are not in service. Their phones and their father's phone. I suspect the contracts were up and they've gotten new ones.
That was my last connection to them. Actually, my last connection is the postal service. I don't know their addresses but I can send them to my ex MIL.
Is this what my life has come to?
My head hurts. My husband is home. I am going to make spaghetti sauce.
Happy New Year (yeah, I know, I already said that)
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better soon; and things are looking up.
Post a Comment