Yeah I know, long time, no see. I haven't been in the mood to post lately. \
We have a big trip planned. My husband is going to a class out of state for 2 weeks and I am going to spend that time at my sister's house. My mom lives with her and she is going to have a mastectomy on Friday. This will allow me to help out a bit during her recovery. There's a definite possibility that my younger son will be able to fly down and spend some time with us while I am there.
After those 2 weeks, hubby and I will drive up to NY to visit his family. We plan on spending Memorial Day weekend with them. Then, it's that long, long trip back to the tropics.
The kitty cats are going to stay home. I have an appointment to meet with a pet sitter tomorrow. This is less expensive than boarding and will be much more comfortable for the cats.
My migraine situation is about the same. I have pain every day. I have horrid pain a few times a week. I also seem to get an extremely sleepy time in the afternoon. It is all I can do to avoid giving into it.
Actually, the pain is about a 5 right now. It is on the move up unfortunately. Hubby is on-call so maybe I don't have to concern myself with dinner tonight. That's the only good thing about this on-call duty.
That's all for now. Who knows if I'll be back with any regularity. I hope so. I think getting things out there is good for me. I'm just not a consistent person.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
after recently seeing some pieces on migraines on some news show like the journal with Joan Lunden and Cnn, i realized how debilitating they can be. Keep up the fight and keep focused. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment