Thursday, June 07, 2007

We're back, safe and sound in our little piece of paradise. I spent 2 weeks with my sister and mother. I spent 4 days with my son (#2 son) which I let fill me up as I don't know when it will happen again. Then hubby and I reunited and ventured north.

We did the tourist type stuff in PA (Gettysburg and Hershey) then visited his daughters and their families. We did have lunch at my cousin's house. It's quite convenient for her to live near my step-children.

The migraine situation is still there. I wasn't expecting it to leave; I just thought I'd mention it. I am grateful to have medications to address it. I have accepted my disability. I will always have the pain. I feel better knowing the ER isn't my only option.

The Daily Show is coming on. Time to go. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Mianna said...

No more blogging?? ;-)