Saturday, April 30, 2005

The last day of April. I am home from 'vacation' for 22 hours now. I went to bed last night at 10:30-ish and awoke this morning at 9:30! I stayed in my own bed all night. That is different for me. Perhaps it is because I longed to be home so much this past week.

I awoke with a #8, swallowed my poison and had some raisin bran. I watched a movie on TNT (Angel Eyes) and realized it wasn't an Oscar contender. Oh well, it kept me on the couch and kept my mind off my head.

I had 485 emails. Some wanted me to invest my money, some wanted me to buy Cialis, some wanted me to meet lonely housewives in my area and then there were a few from real people I actually want email from. Imagine that?

I can't begin to recount my trip right now. I have too many drugs coursing through my veins. My husband stopped at Steak 'n Shake and got me a patty melt and a strawberry shake for lunch....what a guy!

Tonight's dinner is pasta and jarred spaghetti sauce. That's all I can conjure up tonight. "Nurse Betty" is on the tv but I can't follow it. I am 44 years old and I cannot follow this plot line. Of course, I missed the first 15 minutes but I'm usually able to catch up. I've given up instead.

For those of you who might care to know how our family is, everyone is fine. There is one mentally ill individual but his story will have to wait. Why did I want a second child?

Tune in tomorrow. I may be coherent by then.

No comments: