No, it's not a killer migraine but it is a pressure just under my right eye and the bridge of my nose. It's enough to make me stay home instead of going to St. Augustine and having a simply marvelous time out in the real world. Darn it!
I received a call from my ex-husband, telling me about my younger son and his job. It seems he is doing very well. He insists on being on time and being very presentable (his version of presentable....sagging jeans, etc.). He is working at a supermarket, retrieving the shopping carts. My ex told me he saw our son getting carts with about 5 young girls hanging around him.
Yes, my son is a looker. I am not saying this with motherly eyes. He has thick, dark eyelashes, and a cute as a button face. He was the kind of baby you want to kiss and kiss and he has grown into a young man who you want to kiss and kiss. I say this with trepidation. My son is not mature enough to handle the opposite sex. I am sure his physical attributes will get him involved with a young woman and I am not sure his immature brain will know when to put on the brakes.
I haven't spoken to my older son lately. He is awaiting the police exam as that is his desire. He wants to be a police man (and make the salaries offered to the police on the county force). He is a hard worker. He works OT every week. I hope he is banking the largess he is earning.
I love both of these guys so much. I want what is best for them but I am not able to give it to them.
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment