Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My pinched nerve is back. My right forearm is weak and in pain. I am taking my oxycontin for it (stopped taking it for migraine). It helps a bit but isn't perfect.

I am doing the exercizes I used to do for this condition and applying heat to my neck. Heat in Florida where it is 95° and 85% humidity!

Ob/gyn visit went ok. She tipped me off to a new doctor in the hospital. He's fresh out of his residency. I need a new GP and this guy is an internist....perfect!

Thunder clouds are threatening in the sky. Tomorrow, the space shuttle is supposed to launch (just before 3 PM, I believe). We won't have as good a view as we had while in our first Florida house (we were 60 miles closer). The windows would rattle and it was exciting. I've seen a rocket launch from here but the shuttle was grounded before we moved here. So, it will be interesting if they pull it off.

Migraine? Yeah, my head still hurts....I just thought I'd not mention it today.

No comments: