Ouch. Yeah, my head, again. I am down to the dregs of my prescription bottle. One week until I see the doctor. I hope he is understanding about my consumption.
Just off the phone with #1 son. He hurt his shoulder a while back and hasn't seen a doctor about it, yet. He doesn't want to miss out on baseball so plans on seeing a doctor more towards winter. I think it is a bad move. His father has rheumatoid arthritis and it started when he hurt himself the first time (at about the same age as my son). I can't tell him what to do as he is just about 21 years old. But...I can still worry.
This pain I am feeling is again right sided. Straight back from just under my right eye as if a nail has been driven into my face. It's not awful but it could get there in good time. I want to sleep and never wake up again.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment