Happy Columbus Day! Yeah, big whoop dee do!
My head hurts. It feels like there is painful pressure all along the inside of my skull. I see my neuro tomorrow and he is supposed to have my sleep study results. I sure hope it isn't apnea because I do not want to sleep with a CPAP machine.
I'm hungry and I am not up to making dinner. I have an already cooked chicken (from the deli in the supermarket), already made mashed potatoes, and brocolli all ready to steam. It's a piece of cake but I don't feel like getting up to assemble it all.
Thank goodness my kids aren't living with me. They'd starve!
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! Dinner can be something that I just need to throw in the microwave and it is still too much for me to do. I hope you at least ate something else.
Post a Comment