Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ring, ring...."hello" that was my first mistake. My ex-husband called today. He is not articulate and when upset, even less articulate than normal. He is upset because he went to the special education meeting for our son. I am not exactly sure what he was upset about but I think it had to do with their making him feel he isn't doing his part for our son.

He said they made comments about the "mother" not being involved and he said he told them I am not well a lot of the time. Anyway, that put me in a foul mood.

Second telephone call....my present husband. He is telling me about the 2 week training class he has been offered to go on. He will drive home for the weekend in between out of deference to me but he is going to be gone during both the weeks surrounding that weekend. Yes, I could go with him but then he'd feel obligated to take me out to dinner in the evenings and he really wants to study what he has learned. They will be teaching him about a certain type of ATM and he's leery of forgetting what he was taught before he even gets to use the knowledge.

He will return from class the night before his daughter and her family arrive. That is not the first time this has happened. At least it isn't scheduled in November. That has happened alot and screwed up any birthday celebrations we might want to have (both of us are November babies).

As I was talking to him on the phone, I got out a sleeping pill and the pill splitter (to circumvent the timed release factor) and cut a pill in half. I swallowed it and now plan on sleeping away the afternoon. I am extremely low on pain meds, as usual. So, I think sleeping will help assuage the emotional trauma going on in my head. Yes, I am upset by both the husbands in my life. The first one isn't worth getting upset over. The second doesn't deserve to have to put up with my nonsense.

No comments: