Saturday, October 01, 2005

Went to see "The Corpse Bride" this afternoon. I'd give it a B-. I loved it visually but the plot was lame at best. Oh well, you can't 'em out of the park every time!

It was nice to get out of the house for a change. I spend 95% of my time inside my house. We're going to Disney in a couple of weeks for an overnight stay. Then 2 weeks after that, we will have family here and another two nights in Disney. I like nothing more than making the Disney shareholders wealthy!

My head is pounding. It's approaching a 7 on the scale of 1-10. I have swallowed 3 melatonin, a pain pill and an anti-emetic (in one swallow....particularly proud of that ability). I will then venture to the couch with my trusty ice pack. Hopefully, there is something on TV to pass the time.

No comments: