With the abundance of pain relievers and triptans, I am able to sit here and type even though I am on day 2 of a migraine. I am seeing double. I am dizzy. I am nauseated (although, that is not as bad as it could be). I have occasional pain on the right side of my head. I think it is switching sides but can't swear to it.
I received my copy of the migraine book a good friend wrote. I consider her a friend because she functions in that manner in my life. I have never met her but, shoot, I fell in love with my husband before I met him. I can certainly maintain a friendship even if geographically we're separated.
My husband is out. I know he was taking some packing materials to the local pack 'n ship place. I forget what his main reason for going out was. He's also going to pick up a pizza at Dominos. It is supposed to have angus steak on it. I guess it could be worse. I know some cute little doggies in Minnesota who are being forced to eat deer liver. ;-)
My cat has been subsisting on meatloaf. She is on a cat food strike. She loves my meatloaf and my spaghetti sauce. She will like this pizza, I'm pretty sure. I would prefer a real pizza but I can't be bothered driving 1200 miles for it.
Beautiful day today. I think I will go back to my surfing. Then I will curl up on the couch. Yeah, I know.....
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment