I think it has been exactly a month (today) that I ran out of pain medication. It seems like more like 3 months. I am still having pain, fluctuating pain, daily. I just took my 2nd Frova.
The pain is not excruciating. It is just above my right ear, then down across my face to my right nostril. It gets to be about a 7 most days but the bulk of the day it is a 5. Since it has been pretty cool here, I have been using the heating pad. It's become my afternoon habit.
I lie down with it under my head and watch tv. I have 2. The large one in my bedroom is flexible. The one in the living room makes the intermittent buzz sound I remember hearing when I was a child. You can only hear it when you've got it plastered against your head. I spent a lot of time in my childhood listening to that noise.
I watched a show on PBS (last night?) about the Everglades. I had no idea how precarious Florida is. As you can imagine, the show did wonders for my sense of well-being. LOL
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment