Been very busy this week. Yesterday, I found out I need to have a root canal redone (to the tune of $850). Today and tomorrow each cat has an appointment at the vet. Cleo has had hers and she is fine. Caesar is tomorrow.
Then Friday.....that is the day for my lumbar puncture under fluoroscope. I am not looking forward to it but since I have tried it already, I know it is not too awful. If the doctor finds elevated cerebral spinal fluid pressure, then he will prescribe Diamox for me. If he doesn't, I don't know where we go from there.
Oddly enough, it is just recently that I have accepted my diagnosis of CDH (chronic daily headache). It is like the migraine head aches morphed into a daily pain pattern.
I really had to vacuum the house. The cats get litter scattered and there is a ton of dust (from who knows where). I end up sweating profusely then notice that the outdoor thermometer is reading somewhere in the 90's. Since then, I have shut the windows and cranked the a/c.
It's much better suffering from head pain in a cool house than in a hot one. Good luck to my friend having back surgery on Friday. I sure hope it goes quickly and smoothly for him!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment