Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Monday in paradise. I had a neurologist appointment today. I am going to have another LP done at the end of the month and I have to make an appointment with my opthamologist about IIH.

While I have been a migraineur for the largest portion of my life and the disease has held me in its grip, plucking my eyelashes out, one by one, for about 6-10 years, I somehow cannot get a grasp on the IIH.

Am I really, seriously sick? Is this just a little puzzle planted on the path of some neurologists in order to give them something interesting to figure out?

Is my blurry vision going to get blurrier and blurrier as time goes on? Is there enough CSF pressure to warrant optic nerve surgery? Oh dear! I sure hope not.

I have been so tired lately. I don't know why. My period is considerably late. Good, I hope it loses it's right to practice anymore on me. Serves it right....silly stupid archaic reproductive plan.

The room is spinning. I had better go. Ice pack, remote control and sleeping pills at the ready. Think happy thoughts for me tonight. My anxiety is kicking in.

£eslie

No comments: