Monday, June 12, 2006

The cats have switched ownership of the virus. Instead of Angel sneezing incessantly, Cleo is now doing it. It's rather cute but I can tell she is somewhat baffled by this symptom. I have never heard a cat having to sneeze so much. The most has been an occasional half, stifled sneeze. Now it's kitty cat cute with a spray gun attached!

Alberto is bearing down on the Gulf Coast. We're in the cone-shaped path that the weather service draws whenever a hurricane of tropical storm is on its way. Right now, Alberto is still a tropical storm but it is expected to reach category 1 hurricane strength before the eye makes landfall.

I have the not so unpleasant pressure I usually have in my head today. I sure hope I don't lose power as I remember the summer of 2004. I was this close to being clinically depressed. I was stuck in the house without power for 6 days. Yeah, I know, big deal. Well, it was for me.

Gesundheit Cleo

No comments: